SSPMIS Bihar Online Payment Status 2021 | वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना बिहार लाभार्थी स्थिति | Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojna
SSPMIS Payment Status online portal has been launched by the Social Welfare Department of the Government of Bihar. The old age people of the state who have applied for the scheme under the Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme can check their status of the beneficiary pension.
Under this scheme, the monthly pension will be provided to older aged people. In this article, we will share your details on how you can see the payment status of Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojna (मुख्यमंत्री वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना बिहार).
Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Beneficiaries
Eligible beneficiaries of the state who want to search their Beneficiary Pension Status 2021, then they can check the online pension status by visiting the official website.
Now the old age people of the state do not have to take any kind of trouble check their Vriddhjan Pension Yojna Pension Payment Status (वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना लाभार्थी स्थिति) as you can search on the home internet.
To make the old age people lead a respectable life without depending on anyone, the Bihar Government has prioritized the implementation of the Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Scheme (मुख्यमंत्री वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना ).
SSPMIS means Social Security Management Information System
SSPMIS Payment Status – बिहार वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना
This scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Bihar, Shri Nitish Kumar for old age people of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide monthly pension to the people aged 60 years or more in Bihar.
The benefits of the Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojna (MVPY) under SSPMIS will be availed by all except the government employees. Under the Bihar Vridhjan Pension Scheme (बिहार वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना).
- A sum of Rs 400 per month will be provided to men and women between the age of 60 years and 79 years.
- Rs 500 to age above 80 years or more as a pension.
SSPMIS Scheme Details
|Name of the Scheme||SSPMIS Old Age Beneficiary Pension Scheme /Vriddhjan Pension Yojna Pension|
|Scheme Launched by||Government of Bihar|
|Beneficiary||Old age people above 59 years|
SSPMIS Bihar Vriddhjan Pension Yojna Apply Online
Those people of the state who have not yet applied for benefits under this Bihar Vriddhjan Pension Scheme should apply online as soon as possible. Under this scheme, the poor old age people of the state can spend their lives with dignity. You will get the monthly pension without any delay as this Old Age Pension Scheme is a priority for the Government.
Under this SSPMIS बिहार वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना, the money will be directly transferred to the accounts of beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). Trust has increased for Government in people for transparently implementing the scheme successfully.
Benefits of Bihar Vriddhjan Pension Scheme
- The benefit of this SSPMIS Old Age Pension Scheme will be given only to the elderly living below the poverty line of 60 years or above in Bihar.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Bihar to receive a pension under Bihar Beneficiary Pension 2021.
- Retired government employees of the state will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme (मुख्यमंत्री वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना) is for empowering the elderly so that they can live without any financial trouble.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Scheme, all expenses will be borne by the government
- Finally, the beneficiary will not have to pay any premium.
How to Apply Online for Vriddhjan Pension Yojna
If you think you are eligible for this Yojna, you will have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Firstly, you have to visit www.sspmis.in
- Further on the homepage, you will see an option ‘Click here to Apply Online Registration for Mukhyamanti Vriddhjan Pension Yojna (MVPY).‘
After that, you can see a form on your screen, select and enter the following details:-
- District As Per Aadhar (District wise basis)
- Scheme (Scheme)
- EPIC No. (Voter Number)
- Name As Per EPIC (Name Voter wise)
- Aadhar No. (Aadhaar number)
- Date of Birth As Per Aadhar (Date of Birth as per Aadhaar):
- Further, click on the ‘Validate Aadhaar‘ button and you can proceed for the process.
- Subsequently, you will have to fill the Applicant’s personal details
- Applicant’s residential address details
- Aadhaar and Epic Details
- Applicant’s documents and photo (Aadhaar Card, Bank Passbook, Aadhaar Consent Document for SSPMIS, and Voter Id Document)
- After that, click on the ‘Terms and Conditions’
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit Application Details’ button to successfully applying for the Old Age Pension Scheme 2021.’
Manual Registration for Vriddhjan Pension Yojna
- If you cannot apply online, you have an option to fill the Registration Form for MVPY Scheme.
- Moreover, you can download the registration form in PDF and fill the form
- Further, attach all the necessary documents to the application form and submit to the concerned authorities
SSPMIS Panchayat Wise Report and District Wise Report
If you want to see the Social Security Management Information System reports you will have to follow the steps below:-
Firstly, go the official portal
On the homepage, click on the ‘Reports‘ and click on ‘SSPMIS‘
- District Wise SSPMIS Progress Report
- Scheme Wise Progress Report
- District And Scheme Wise Total SSPMIS Report
- Scheme With Gender Wise Progress Report
- District Wise MVPY Progress Report
- Scheme With Category Wise SSPMIS Progress Report
- District Wise MVPY Sanction Report
- Date Wise MVPY Registration Report
- Consolidated Report
Search SSPMIS Payment Status 2021
If you want to see the state of Bihar Old Age Beneficiary Pension Status Online, then you have to follow the procedure given below.
- Firstly, you have to visit the Official Website
- On the top of the homepage of the portal, you will see the option of ‘Beneficiary Status’ in the drop-down, click on the ‘Search Beneficiary Status.’
- After clicking on the option, you will be redirected to the new page.
- You will have two options listed there.
- Further, Select Search Type and Beneficiary ID
- After that, click on the ‘Search‘ button, and the beneficiary pension status will be displayed in front of you. In this way, you can see SSPMIS Pension Payment Status.
SSPMIS Helpline Numbers
For any SSPMIS grievance, please call the below numbers