Last updated on July 6th, 2020
यूपी राशन कार्ड लिस्ट | FCS UP Ration Card New List Online | APL / BPL District Wise List | UP APL / BPL Ration Card List | Uttar Pradesh New Ration Card Check
The Uttar Pradesh Government has released FCS UP Ration Card List 2020. The people of the state who have applied online for the Ration Card this year which is 2020 can search their names in the FCS UP Ration Card New List (यूपी राशन कार्ड नई सूची 2020). The FCS UP Ration Card List 2020 has been released by the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh.
The beneficiaries who are selected in the final ration card list (राशन कार्ड की पूरी लिस्ट) by the state government of Uttar Pradesh, can get the food essentials at subsidized rates to the beneficiaries like food items like wheat, rice, sugar, etc. The state government has classified the people in the APL, BPL, and antyodaya ration card list UP based on the annual income of the family.
- APL Means Above The Poverty Line
- BPL Means Below The Poverty Line
FCS UP Ration Card APL / BPL District Wise List
FCS UP Ration card is being provided to the people who belong to the economically weaker sections of Uttar Pradesh so that they can lead a dignified life without hunger. The FCS Ration sent to every village of the state by transporting essential food items like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, etc.
Pradhan Mantri Ration Card Yojana in association with Govt. of UP gives ration at concessional rates and provide adequate food to needy families. People of the state who are aged more than 18 years old and are permanent residents of the state, then they can apply for FCS UP Ration Card 2020 (उत्तर प्रदेश राशन कार्ड) online.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card New List – fcs.gov.in
Before launching the online process of the Uttar Pradesh ration card suchi (यूपी राशन कार्ड नई सूची), the people of Uttar Pradesh had to visit the gram panchayat and municipality offices to get their name on the ration card list. To get the ration card, people had to face a lot of difficulties, but now the state’s interested Residents can quickly get ration cards made through online process and can also see their name on the BPL ration card suchi UP.
UP Ration Card List 2020
|Name of scheme||FCS UP Ration Card|
|Launched by||Food and Civil Supplies Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Providing subsidized food to all poor in the state|
|Name of website||https://fcs.up.gov.in|
New Ration Card List UP
All the families in the state have been classified as APL, BPL, AAY (Atyodaya) lists. According to their economic status and family income of these categories, APL, BPL, Ration cards will be segregated. According to the new FCS UP Ration Card List released by the Uttar Pradesh Food and Civil Supplies Department (FCS). The beneficiaries can download the UP ration card list according to the district wise, block, village, and panchayat. The names of beneficiaries will be available on the list are eligible to get all the food items listed by the government every month from their nearby food ration shops.
FCS Uttar Pradesh Ration Card APL / BPL District wise List
Those people of Uttar Pradesh, who have applied for APL and BPL ration card in the year 2020, will get their APL, BPL names listed on the website of UP Food and Civil Supplies Department @ fcs.gov.in. From this official website, everyone can check their names in UP Ration Card List 2020 (यूपी राशन कार्ड नई सूची 2020). The people of the state whose names are not yet in the Ration Card district-wise / block-wise / panchayat-wise list (ग्राम पंचायत राशन कार्ड सूची) should bot be worried as the government is making sure that every eligible person gets the benefit, wait for few days. Those people who fall below the poverty line can apply for the BPL FCS UP Ration Card, and those who come above the poverty line can apply for an APL ration card online.
UP FCS Ration Card Online
Ration card is essential for poor people, as they can survive only on subsidized food essentials provided by the government. If any eligible person lives in any state of India or lives in any district of the sate, then they must have a ration card. Through ration cards, poor people can easily take advantage of various social welfare schemes of the central and state government. Those low-income families of Uttar Pradesh, who have not applied for the ration card, should apply online to get the ration card at the earliest and avail all the facilities provided by the government through the ration card online.
About UP Ration Card
The UP FCS Ration Card online has been made available in three categories by the Uttar Pradesh state government. One is APL Ration Card, second is BPL Ration Card, and the last one is the AAY Ration Card. We have given the complete information about these three ration cards below. You should read it in detail until the end and apply for the ration card.
BPL Ration Card will be issued to the families of the state who are living below the poverty line. The annual income of BPL families should not be more than Rs.10000. Through this ration card, people of the state can buy up to 25 kg of food grains at subsidized prices at ration shops.
APL Ration Card will be issued for those families of the state who are living above the poverty line. The APL ration issued to these families by checking their annual income status by the UP Government. Through these APL rations cards, people of the state can get grains up to 15 kg per month at subsidized rates from the ration shop.
AAY Ration Card will be issued to those families who are very poor and have no source of income. These Ration cards issued will be based on the income of the people. Through this ration card, a family can buy up to 35 kg of grain at a cheaper rate from the ration shop every month.
Benefits of FCS UP Ration Card Online
- First, of its kind, People of the state can apply to the driving license through a ration card.
- You can use your Ration card as your identity card.
- Through this ration card online scheme, the poor people of the state can get food items provided by the government like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, etc. at subsidized rates.
- FCS Uttar Pradesh Ration Card can be used at the time of admission of kids in school.
- These three ration cards are prepared according to the economic status and income of the family.
- People who have applied for FCS UP Ration Card (यूपी राशन कार्ड नई सूची) can see the status of their card in the new ration card list from their homes by browsing the internet without going anywhere.
- BPL cardholders will get special while applying for government jobs, and their children will be given scholarships in schools.
FCS UP Ration Card Application
If you want to apply for UP Ration Card, you have to follow the steps given below:-
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click the ‘Download Form,’ under that you can see an option called ‘Application Form.’
- Subsequently, click on that ‘Application Form‘ and page will open with two options, click on that options to download the Ration Card application Form for manually submit.
- Download Ration card application form (for rural areas)
- Ration card application form Download (for an urban area)
- After filling the application form and attach the necessary documents to it
- Finally, submit the application form to the concerned authorities in the office of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh.
- Wait for a few days, then they will inform you about the FCS UP ration card, and you can collect it.
Price List of Food Items under यूपी राशन कार्ड Scheme
- Wheat- Rs.2 per kg
- Rice- Rs.3 per kg
- Sugar- Rs.13.50 per kg
UP Ration Card Online Data 2020
Antodaya Ration cards – 4091279
Total Antodaya Beneficiaries – 12837114
Eligible Household Cards – 31710750
Total Eligible Household beneficiaries – 125983531
UP Ration Card List @ fcs.up.gov.in | यूपी राशन कार्ड नई सूची 2020
Those who want to find their beneficiary names in APL and ration card BPL suchi, then they have to follow the procedure given below.
- Firstly, visit the Food and Civil Supplies Department Official Website.
- On the homepage, you have to click the ‘NFSA’ option.
- In the dropdown of the ‘NFSA,’ click on the ‘NFSA Eligibility List.’
- After that, you will get the district wise list of FCS UP Ration Card 2020 on the screen
- Subsequently, after the opening of the district-wise list, you will have to click on your ‘district name’.
- Moreover, when you click on the district, it will take you to the list of the town
- After that, you have to click on the eligibility list of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card NFSA according to the urban and rural areas.
- Subsequently, click on the ‘District name’ to and list of towns will appear on the screen
- Most importantly, select the urban and rural list, then the names of shopkeepers appear in the list of Ration cards.
- After that, you have to choose the shopkeeper giving your ration.
- After selecting the shopkeeper, the list of names of all the candidates registered at that shop will appear.
- Further, you have to find your name on the FCS UP Ration Card List 2020.
- After getting your name, if you want to see the names of all the in your family members, then you have to click on the candidate’s name option, and then you can see the names of all the people in your family.
- Finally, in this way, all the beneficiaries can find their names in the UP Ration Card List 2020.
यूपी राशन कार्ड NFSA Eligibility List
- If you wish, you can directly find your name in the new ration card list by providing all your ration card details online.
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh.
- After visiting the fcs.up.nic.in, the home page will open on your screen.
On this home page, you will see the option to search in the NFSA eligibility list, just click this option and you have to fill the information asked.
- Further, you can check the list of eligibility by ration card number or ration card and other details, etc.
- If you want to see the ration card number, then click on it. After this, a form will appear in front of you.
- Further, you have to fill the ration card number and captcha code
- Finally, click on the search button to get your eligibility list on your screen.
- On the other hand, if you want to ration card with other details, then click on it,
- A form will open in which you will have to fill the following details.
- Development Block
- Card Type and name of the head
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the search button.
- Finally, the eligibility list will open in front of you.
Search for BPL / Antyodaya Cards made under TPDS
If you want to Search BPL/Antyodaya Card, you will have to follow the details below
- Firstly, click on this link for Search BPL/Antyodaya Card
- Further, you have to fill the information given below
- District and Area
- Development Block/Town
- Gram Panchayat / Body
- Subsequently, Card Type and Name of the leader
- Headman’s father’s name and Ration Card Number
- Finally, enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Search’ button
- Now you can get the details of BPL/Antyodaya Card
- The state government has issued a list of helpline numbers for people who are facing difficulties while applying for FCS UP Ration Card. Click here to see the contact details
- If you want to contact Regional Food Controller for any queries, click here to see the list of Email ids and they will clarify your doubts regarding ration.