यूपी राशन कार्ड लिस्ट | FCS UP Ration Card New List Online | APL / BPL District Wise List | UP BPL Ration Card List | Uttar Pradesh New Ration Card Check
The Uttar Pradesh Government has released FCS UP Rashan Card List 2020.
The people who have applied online for the Ration Card this year which is 2020 can search their names in the FCS UP Ration Card New List (यूपी राशन कार्ड नई सूची 2020).
The FCS UP Ration Card Name List 2020 has been released by the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh.
The beneficiaries who are selected in the final Uttar Pradesh ration card list (राशन कार्ड की पूरी लिस्ट) by the state government, can get their ration at subsidized rates
Food items like wheat, rice, sugar, etc are given at lower rates to the people
The state government has classified the people in the APL, BPL, and antyodaya ration card list UP (उत्तर प्रदेश राशन कार्ड सूची) based on the annual income of the family.
- APL Means Above The Poverty Line
- BPL Means Below The Poverty Line
FCS UP Ration Card APL / BPL District Wise List
FCS UP Ration card (राशन कार्ड उत्तर प्रदेश) will be provided to those who belong to the economically weaker sections so that they can lead a dignified life without hunger.
Khad Rasad Vibhag UP (VRVUP) will send ration to every village of the state by transporting essential food items like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, etc.
खाद्य रसद विभाग गेहूं, चावल, चीनी, केरोसिन जैसे राशन गांवों में भेजेंगे
Pradhan Mantri Ration Card Yojana in association with Govt. of UP gives ration at concessional rates and provide adequate food to needy families.
People of the state who are aged more than 18 years old and are permanent residents of the state, then they can apply for FCS UP Ration Card 2020 (उत्तर प्रदेश राशन कार्ड) online.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card New List – fcs.gov.in
Before launching the online process of finalizing the Uttar Pradesh ration card list (यूपी राशन कार्ड नई सूची), people had to visit the government offices for getting a ration card
But now, people can get their family members on the ration card list (आप ग्राम पंचायत राशन कार्ड सूची प्राप्त कर सकते हैं) by an online process using mobile or computer
To get the ration card, people had to face a lot of difficulties, but now the people of UP can quickly get ration cards made through the online process
Now they can also see their name on the New BPL ration card suchi UP ( रासन काड लीसट)
UP Ration Card List 2020 (राशन कार्ड सूची उत्तर प्रदेश)
|Name of scheme||FCS UP Ration Card List (राशन कार्ड नई लिस्ट उत्तर प्रदेश)|
|Launched by||Food and Civil Supplies Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Providing subsidized food to all poor in the state|
|Name of website||https://fcs.up.gov.in|
New Ration Card List UP
All the families in the state have been classified as APL, BPL, AAY (Atyodaya) lists.
According to their economic status and family income of these categories, APL, BPL, Ration cards will be segregated.
According to the new FCS UP Ration Card List released by the Uttar Pradesh Food and Civil Supplies Department (FCS).
The beneficiaries can download the UP ration card list according to the district wise, block, village, and panchayat.
The names of beneficiaries will be available on the list are eligible to get all the food items listed by the government every month from their nearby food ration shops.
FCS Ration Card Uttar Pradesh APL / BPL District wise List
Those people who have applied for APL and BPL ration card in the year 2020, will get their APL, BPL names listed on the website of UP Food and Civil Supplies Department
From this official website, everyone can check their names in UP Ration Card List 2020 (यूपी राशन कार्ड नई सूची 2020).
The people of the state who have not applied for Ration Card UP then approach authorities for District-Wise / block-wise / panchayat-wise list (ग्राम पंचायत राशन कार्ड सूची)
Those people who fall below the poverty line can apply for the BPL FCS UP Ration Card, and those who come above the poverty line can apply for an APL ration card online.
UP FCS Ration Card Online
Ration card is essential for poor people, as they can survive only on subsidized food essentials provided by the government.
If any eligible person lives in any state of India or lives in any district of the sate, then they must have a ration card.
Through ration cards, poor people can easily take advantage of various social welfare schemes of the central and state government.
Those low-income families of Uttar Pradesh, who have not applied for the ration card, should apply online to get the ration card to avail the facilities provided by the government.
About UP Ration Card (राशन कार्ड यूपी)
The UP FCS Ration Card online has been made available in three categories by the Uttar Pradesh state government.
We have given the complete information about these three ration cards below. You should read it in detail until the end and apply for the FCS UP ration card.
BPL Ration Card will be issued to the families of the state who are living below the poverty line. The annual income of BPL families should not be more than Rs.10000.
Through this ration card, people of the state can buy up to 25 kg of food grains at subsidized prices at ration shops.
APL Ration Card will be issued for those families of the state who are living above the poverty line.
The APL ration issued to these families by checking their annual income status by the UP Government.
Through these APL rations cards, people of the state can get grains up to 15 kg per month at subsidized rates from the ration shop.
AAY Ration Card will be issued to those families who are very poor and have no source of income. These Ration cards issued will be based on the income of the people.
Through this ration card, a family can buy up to 35 kg of grain at a cheaper rate from the ration shop every month.
Benefits of FCS UP Ration Card Online
- First, of its kind, People of the state can apply to the driving license through a ration card.
- You can use your Ration card as your identity card.
- Through this ration card scheme, the poor people of the state can get food items provided by the government like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene at subsidized rates.
- FCS Uttar Pradesh Ration Card can be used at the time of admission of kids in school.
- These three ration cards are prepared according to the economic status and income of the family.
- People who have applied for FCS UP Ration Card (यूपी राशन कार्ड नई सूची) can see the status in the new ration card list from their internet without going anywhere.
- BPL cardholders will get special while applying for government jobs, and their children will be given scholarships in schools.
FCS Online Ration Card Application UP State
If you want to apply for FCS UP Ration Card, you have to follow the steps given below:-
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click the ‘Download Form,’ under that you can see an option called ‘Application Form.’
- After that, click on the ‘Application Form‘ and you will see three options, click on any one of the options to download the FCS UP Ration Card Application Form for manual submit.
- Download Ration card application form (for rural areas)
- Ration card application form Download (for an urban area)
- Download Ration card application form (for Migrant Workers)
Step #1: Applicant will fill ration card form and submit to CSC centre
Step #2: CSC centre operator will feed application which has 6 fields
- Basic details of Head of the Family (HOF) – Aadhaar card details, mobile number, family income details, electricity/LPG connection status
- Residential Address (Present and Permanent)
- Family details (With aadhaar number of all family members)
- Bank details of HOF
- Upload documents of the head of the family (Photograph, aadhaar card, the first page of passbook,
- Finally, NFSA criteria will be checked before final submission
Step #3: After successful submission, the application will undergo state-level aadhaar duplicity check
Step #4: After checking for aadhaar duplication, if no discrepancy is found then the draft application number will be generated
Now the application will be forwarded to the Supply Inspector login for further action
After that, the application will go to physical verification
- For urban area – Nagar Nikam office
- For rural area – Block Development Office
Step #5: In this step, if your application is rejected then they will inform you about the mistakes done in the application or any additional documents required for verification
- If the verification is successfully done, then the applicant will be eligible for the ration card
- Now, the application will be accepted by supply inspector and the application will go to the District Supply Officer login for approval
- After that, the approved application from the District Supply Officer will again go to the Supply Inspector login for the digital signature
- Finally, an SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number regarding FCS UP ration card issuance
- Ration card download is not possible as the government will issue the physical card and will be sent through courier
Ration Card Sanshodhan Prakriya (राशन कार्ड संशोधन प्रक्रिया)
Please go through the given below flow chart for easy understanding of FCS UP Ration Card application process
Price List of Food Items under यूपी राशन कार्ड Scheme
- Wheat- Rs.2 per kg
- Rice- Rs.3 per kg
- Sugar- Rs.13.50 per kg
UP Ration Card Online Data 2020
Antodaya Ration cards – 4091279
Total Antodaya Beneficiaries – 12837114
Eligible Household Cards – 31710750
Total Eligible Household beneficiaries – 125983531
UP Ration Card List @ fcs.up.gov.in | यूपी राशन कार्ड नई सूची 2020
Those who want to find their beneficiary names in APL and ration card BPL suchi Uttar Pradesh, then they have to follow the procedure given below.
- Firstly, visit the Food and Civil Supplies Department Official Website.
- On the homepage, you have to click the ‘NFSA’ option.
- In the dropdown of the ‘NFSA,’ click on the ‘NFSA Eligibility List.’
- After that, you will get the district wise list of FCS UP Ration Card 2020 on the screen
- Subsequently, after the opening of the district-wise list, you will have to click on your ‘district name’.
- Moreover, when you click on the district, it will take you to the list of the town
- After that, you have to click on the eligibility list of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card NFSA according to the urban and rural areas.
- Subsequently, click on the ‘District name’ to and list of towns will appear on the screen
- Most importantly, select the urban and rural list, then the names of shopkeepers appear in the list of Ration cards.
- After that, you have to choose the shopkeeper giving your ration.
- After selecting the shopkeeper, the list of names of all the candidates registered at that shop will appear.
- Further, you have to find your name on the FCS UP Ration Card List 2020.
- Now you will see your name on the computer screen
- After that, if you want to see your family members name then click on the candidate’s name option, and then you can see the names of all the people in your family.
- Finally, in this way, all the beneficiaries can find their names in the UP Ration Card List 2020.
यूपी राशन कार्ड पात्रता सूची UP Ration Card Eligibility List
- If you wish, you can directly find your name in the new ration card list by providing all your ration card details online.
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh.
- After visiting the fcs.up.nic.in, the home page will open on your screen.
- On this home page, you will see the option to search in the NFSA eligibility list, just click this option and you have to fill the information asked.
- Further, you can check the list of eligibility by ration card number or ration card and other details, etc.
- If you want to see the FCS UP ration card number, then click on it. After this, a form will appear in front of you.
- Further, you have to fill the ration card number and captcha code
- Finally, click on the search button to get your eligibility list on your screen.
- On the other hand, if you want to ration card with other details, then click on it,
- A form will open in which you will have to fill the following details.
- Development Block
- Card Type and name of the head
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the search button.
- Finally, the eligibility list will open in front of you.
Search for Ration Card BPL List Uttar Pradesh (राशन कार्ड खोजें उत्तर प्रदेश)
If you want to Search BPL list UP and Antyodaya Card 2020 list, then you will have to follow the details below
- Firstly, click on this link for Search BPL/Antyodaya Card
- Further, you have to fill the information given below
- District and Area
- Development Block/Town
- Gram Panchayat / Body
- Subsequently, Card Type and Name of the leader
- Headman’s father’s name and Ration Card Number
- Finally, enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Search’ button
- Now you can get the details of latest BPL/APL Ration Card List Uttar Pradesh
List of Ration Card Holders for Ration Distribution
- Firstly, visit the FCS UP ration card portal.
- On the bottom of the homepage ‘click on the ‘list of ration card holders for ration distribution’
- Now, select the district, urban/rural
- After that, select Rationing area development block
- Subsequently, enter the store number, also select delivery month and financial year
- Finally, click on the ‘See‘ button
Farmer Registration For Paddy Purchase
Here is the good news for the farmers of Uttar Pradesh, from now on the government will purchase your paddy crop for a near market price through E-purchasing system.
Documents Required For Farmer Registration Process
- Computerized Khatauni holding holdings/account number
- Aaadhaar Card
- Photocopy of the first page of the bank passbook (containing the details of the account holder)
- An updated passport size photo
To avail the scheme, you have to follow the instructions given below:
- Firstly, visit the official UP FCS website
- On the homepage, click on the “Farmer Registration For Purchase“
- Now, you will be redirected to the ‘Farmer registration options’ page
- After that, click on the ‘Farmer Registration For Paddy Purchase‘
Now, you have to complete the registration process in 5 steps,
Step #1: Registration Format – Download Application Form for offline submission. Fill and submit the application form to the concerned authorities with necessary documents
Step #2: Registration Form – Open this page, here you have to fill the Kisan Mobile Number, enter the code and finally, click on the ‘Proceed‘ button
In the new page, you have to fill the following details
- Fill your name in Hindi and English
- Enter your gender and Name of Father/Husband in Hindi and English
- Now fill your mobile number, aadhaar card and choose (SC/ST/Other)
- After that, fill your District Name, Urban/Rural, Tehsil, Sub-division and Ward/Grampanchayat
- Subsequently, fill the Bank name, location, type of account and account number
- Fill the details of all the land used for crop (paddy) of the farmer like District, Tehsil, Block, Grampanchayat, Khatauni No., Plot/Khasra No. and area in hectares
Step #3: Registration Draft – In this step, save your details and you can edit any earlier filled details
Step #3: Registration Amendment – In this step, you can amend your application form
Step #4: Registration Lock – In this step, once you click on the lock, then you cannot edit your application further.
Till the registration is not locked, your application will not be accepted for the scheme. So make sure that you complete all the process for registration
Step #4: Registration Final Print – This is the final step, where you have to take a printout of the online application and submit to the officials
FCS UP Ration Card App
To download FCS UP Ration Card App, you have to go to the play store in the mobile and search for the app or you can just click here to download and install it.
- The state government has issued a list of helpline numbers for people who are facing difficulties while applying for FCS UP Ration Card. Click here to see the contact details
- If you want to contact Regional Food Controller for any queries, click here to see the list of Email ids and they will clarify your doubts regarding ration.